domingo, 9 de mayo de 2010

Just another fool

I know thruth can be tricky. I know sometimes we think we know what's best for us, but we don't really know. We think we know the truth about every situation we step in, but ladies and gentlemen, we simply don't know.

We try to make the best out of everything, & that's all we've got.

At least that's all I've got for now.

& sometimes, that make us feel lost. We Constantly need to know where the heck are we going. We need to be in the top of every situation, & well... that's just too to do hard sometimes.

But some other times, we do what I do best. Sometimes we start doing, even though we know that we, well, don't know, and even though we KNOW we are going to need to know, even though we know all of that, we do.
& one day, while I was doing and knowing all of this, I gave someone my heart. & well, you know how that works most of the time, now I'm a bit lost.
But I'm a bit lost because I step in a tricky situation.

And yesterday, i realised something.
And i felt so bad, I felt like i was forgeting about me, about takeing care of me
And i was a bit blue
And today, as diseaseful as truth can be, she came to me
In a very weird way
Actually, was Lionel Richie who told me what to do :)
He told me that what i felt was right, in a way, I was forgeting about me.
I was being a fool, making me a fool.
And he told me the reason why i was feeling blue, was because I know I'm being a fool.



And because that's what i want to do.

I want to make a fool out of me. And i Also want to sing my endless love with Lionel Richie...

 

| And love Oh, love, I'll be a fool For you,I'm sure
You know I don't mind Oh, you know I don't mind
'Cause you, You mean the world to me Oh
I know
I know
.. |

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Black Moustache