lunes, 14 de junio de 2010

Endless love

¿Why me? she asked, her words came out like a blast 
I'm clumsy, I'm stubborn, most of the time I don't really know what I'm saying, so WHY ME?
It doesn't makes any sense! ANY! But I need to know, because ... Because I can't go on pretending I don't think about this, about how you could be maybe... 
With someone else...? Happier? They both looked at each other, her eyes about to tear, his eyes watching.
So you... you think that too?
He laughed.
Why are you laughing? I'm saying this not because you don't make me happy, I'm a better person when I'm around you but... I can't go on thinking you may... you are settling with me maybe?
He laughed again.
You are insane, settling? SETTLING? With the most beautiful person on earth? That's not settling thats wining the lottery!
You are just saying that...
No, no I'm not just saying that. Could you trust me for once, listen to me and just trust me? I love you. You made me fall in love with you, with your silly smile, and your dorky sense of humor. All of you, your clumsiness and everything. I love all of you, and that's more than I ever thought I could say, damn I could feel. I love you, just because. 
Just because? That doesn't seem enough
Is not enough? I mean for you
Any of you is enough for me. Even a tinny tinny part. I'm lucky just to be able to kiss you. You make me feel like I win the lottery every morning
You silly, and you ask me if I'm sure I love you? It's impossible not to love you dear.
He leaned over and kissed her.
Stop thinking if I'm supposed to love you, stop thinking if I could be happier, If we deserved each other or not, stop thinking.
She looked puzzled.
Stop thinking? And what exactly am I supposed to do then?
Just love me darling, just that.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Black Moustache